Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Done the Impossible

I recently received my "Done the Impossible" DVD, which is a fan documentary about the fans of Serenity, and the efforts they went through to keep a show they loved alive. The documentary by itself is at times interesting, and other times tedious... What is truly cool is the special features, including the interactive time line. This was really cool, and my only gripe was I thought they would link the video to ComicCon and WonderCon panels, but alas, no... (correct me if I'm wrong here though)

If you are a fan, there is some pretty cool stuff, and watching the full interviews, such as Orson Scott Card going on and on about TV and SciFi are very entertaining. A portion of the proceeds also go to Equality Now, so hey, thats cool too...

No comments: